YOUTH WORKERS’ GATHERING 2012 – SUSTAINABLE YOUTH MINISTRY
Join us on from 4.00 pm on Friday, March 30th to 3.00 pm on Saturday, March 31st as together, we discover how to build a culture in our congregations that fosters vibrant, long-lasting youth ministry and leadership as well as meet and network with other like-minded people and be sustained. Early bird fee: $50 through March 15th. Regular fee: $60 thereafter.
YouthWorker Movement members $50 anytime. Please indicate membership when registering.
- Bishop Robert E Hayes, Episcopal Leader of the Oklahoma Area of The United Methodist Church.
- Rev Mark DeVries, national author and speaker, veteran youth minister:http://ymarchitects.com/644/mark-devries-2/.
- The team from Vocation CARE of the Fund for Theological Education, a program that helps “congregations [to] work together to help identify and support future leaders by taking action to ‘notice, name and nurture’ young members in their calling”:http://www.fteleaders.org/pages/vocationcare-practices/.
- Rev Diana Northcutt, Oklahoma Annual Conference.
What Will Participants Leave With?
- Sustainable youth ministry practices: Practices for a healthy youth ministry that lasts.
- Sustainable vocational practices: Practices that will help nurture calling among youth.
- Guidance for those now starting youth ministry.
- The start of a design to fit your context.
- Program ideas.
- Personal renewal and enrichment.